Project Name: Rediscover Huntington Park
Project Description: This project involves many layers of assistance for the City of Huntington Park to give their preservation programs a fresh start. There will be multiple programs designed and implemented to accomplish the goals of the City.
Date of Service:
Scope of Service:
- Historic Consultants will be contracted with the City of Huntington Park to develop and prepare the framework for several city projects including:
- The survey, identification, and nominations of potential National & Local Register Districts and buildings.
- Consultation on the creation of a historic preservation-zoning ordinance.
- Planning and implement a Main Street program in accordance with the National Trust Main Street Program for Pacific Blvd.
- As part of the Main Street program the City will be taking on the Warner Theatre as a city owned historic theater for the community. Historic Consultants will respond to a RFP from the City to be the lead consultants and Ownerâ€™s Representative to the city for the complete renovation of the theater. This will include a variety of duties including funding structuring, development of the historic consultant team for compliance with the Secretary of Interior Standards including the theater architect and designer, contractor, engineer, acoustics and arts consulting professionals.