Historic Consultants’ Services
As the single source with the expertise to streamline your historic rehabilitation project, turn to Historic Consultants with confidence for the following services and more:
- Financial feasibility analysis
- Cost analysis
- Tax credit consulting
- Building reuse and project viability analyses
- Deal structuring and preparation of financial projections
- Negotiation of deal terms, funding and closing
- Tax credit consulting, application services, and equity brokerage services
- Capital services including loan brokerage services, and tax credit brokerage
- Tax credit equity investment
- Lender and tax credit investor representation on preservation regulation issues and compliance requirements
- Rehabilitation and preservation consulting
- Sustainability and renewable energy consulting/financing
- Property tax abatement applications
- Tax credit application packages
- Preservation and rehabilitation consulting
- Intermediary to local, state and national agencies & organizations
- Energy efficiency consulting
- Project management
- Referral network of lawyers, accountants, lenders, contractors, suppliers, architects, historians, government agencies, and other resources and professionals required for a rehabilitation project
Maximizing the return on a historic rehabilitation project is a complex process. Trying to go at it alone could result in missing important tax credits and incentives, as well as delay the completion of your project.
The team at Historic Consultants has resources in every area of expertise necessary to initiate and complete a historic rehabilitation:
- Contractors and Suppliers
Only Historic Consultants is the single source for all the expertise you need. Put us on your team today.
HCI has made the preservation maze an educational and fulfilling part of our development process.
The assistance received from the professionals at Historic Consultants has streamlined the paperwork process to make historic rehabilitation a more rewarding experience for developers and property owners like ourselves.
‘Thank you’ just isn’t enough to express how eternally grateful I am for the assistance, persistence and professionalism you demonstrated.
I just wanted to let you know that what you did for me cannot compare to anything else anybody has done for me. You worked so hard and never I suspected or felt you got tired. To tell you the truth at one point I got tired of everything. You gave me hope and you made me believe this can happen. I will never forget all what you done for me. I always thought I believed in myself but you helped me to a higher level and I will always remember that.